Tuesday 29 April 2014

First Impression of English People and London


Royal Guard





Last week-end I went to London, it was the first time. I went there to visit the city and to discover what is like. I have visited many places like Trafalgar square, the Tower Bridge, big Ben, and the Westfield Shopping centre in Stratford town. At the end we went to Buckingham palace and we watched the changing of the guard. So it was amazing to see London. I had a lot of impressions about London and English people generally.




Tower Bridge
 

The first one is that they are so friendly and smiling. They are always happy to help. The second one is their passion for football. I went in a pub with my friends and it was amazing how the fans support their team with songs and by their way to celebrate when a goal get scored. And I noticed that English people love too much their royal Family and are so respectful. They drink nonstop spelling at any hour of the day.  

 

 

 

 


London is a very clean town so it is also a great tourist destination. There are many historical monuments in London that allow us to understand the history of this nice city. So in London there are always a lot of activities to do from morning till night like going to night clubs, watching football in a pub, shopping, etc.  

I think that I could enjoy living in London.


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great time. Would you say that London is cheaper than Paris?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.