Monday 19 January 2015

Here is the full transcript with the missing adjectives:


“Green teas, bunting, the local shop, thatched cottages swathed in roses, and
quaint church spires. Go!
It’s not hard to imagine the perfect village from the imagination. But for me
villages are so much more. As an actress I've played many roles, but in real life
I am a villager, I've lived in a village for over 36 years and I know a thing or two
about the challenges the communities face. So in this series I’ll show what makes
villages unique and learn about their past, present and their future.
Villages may look like places of peace and tranquillity, but beneath that sleepy
appearance lies an intriguing and hidden world. On my journey I’ll explore
classic, picturesque villages that are so familiar to us all. But I will also reveal
communities that will surprise and challenge what it means to be a village.
I don’t think anyone really knows what they’re doing.
And I’ll discover just what it is that makes us feel so passionately about this
quintessentially British institution.

Magnificentisn't it?”


Well...how did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.