Wednesday 30 October 2013

I visited  Caverswall village last Wednesday near Stoke-On-Trent in the UK. This is my first time to visit a  village since I have arrived in the UK, and i felt very happy and quite excited,because i just stayed in the cities and never been to a village.I went there with my classmates and lecturer by taxi. Although, the weather was quite cold and rainy as well, we were very happy with this trip. Fortunately,our lecturer reminded us to bring an umbrella.

Firstly,we visited 'Caverswall millennium garden' there were many flowers and plants in the garden which is not a private garden but is open to the public.

1 comment:

  1. Nice description Kyle. What did you think about the castle and Charles's garden?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.