Wednesday 30 October 2013

Last Wednesday was a very interesting day in my life .because it was my first time to visit a village in the UK because I have visited only the large cities in this country so it was a great experience that will never be forgotten . The difference between the life in a village and the life in a city is clear to me, as the village is very calm and this is reflected as a result in it's people who live in it in the opposite the city is completely different and has its own features crowded , big with massive buildings personally I   prefer living in a village than a city . Although the city has many other advantages which might not be found in the village. However each one of them has it's own advantages that make it amazing    

1 comment:

  1. Nice. What do you remember most about this trip Hamza?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.