Wednesday 5 February 2014

Chinese new year celebration in the UK

This is my first Chinese new year celebration in the UK.

1.The Chinese paste spring couplets on the gateposts when celebrating Spring Festival.
 (Its pray for best wishes in the next year.)

2.Making dumpling.
(Its necessary food. Thats my job,because no one knows how to make it.)


3 Dinner






4 This is most important step--- Drinking.
(Chinese wine is too strong ,so some of my mates drink beer.)



5 Fireworks




5 This is part of my room.

6. In the first of new year we need to make contact with our family.

Finally,I wish every one peace all year all round,and May all your wishes come true.
Thanks for Mr Lorenzo Ball 
Thanks for watching.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Woon and thanks for the good wishes!
    What kind of dumplings did you eat and what are they called in Chinese?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.