Wednesday 20 November 2013

Last Wednesday we had a field trip to a farm , it is a unique experience in my life because I had not visited any farm in the UK before 
I was very amazed and completely taken by the nature there the trees were yellow and some of them were gold and red so I felt it is the most suitable time to visit a farm here in the country
Despite the fact that the weather was very cold and a bit windy this did not block us from having fun and getting some vital information about how the work goes in the farms here because I believe that this farm is typical to the , an other thing that made me very amazed how big the farm is and even though they are very organized and nothing will be left without an accurate observation
Another thing I was amazed about were the tools in the farm which are similar to what we have in Sudan with the same names, so I discovered that the Sudanese people are very influenced by English language as it is the second language in the country. I used to hear some words in English in my home but I did not   recognize the origin of these words until I came here which encouraged me more to learn the English
.language
       

1 comment:

  1. Nice description Hamza! What kinds of English words do you have in Sudanese? Can you give some examples?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.