Thursday 14 November 2013

Images of farm


Gareth arrives with his tractor and trailer..
Natalie and Gareth have 50 turkeys, which will be sold at Christmas.
Spot the cock turkey!
The young calves

The ear tags are like a passport, and without them they could be prosecuted or even face jail.


"Jaffa cake", the farm cat.
The Farm is situated next to the M6 motorway.
Good thing we had wellingtons!
In search of sheep.(running in the farm)



The Country code: close all gates!

The farm has 100 sheep, divided into two separate flocks. 


The hedges are full of wild fruit: blackberries, elderberries and wild nuts.



5 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos! I think we all had a great time! A big thank you to our kind hosts Natalie, Gareth and Mrs Coles, who gave up their time to welcome us and let us into their daily lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really special day in my life because it was my first time to visit a farm in the UK I was very surprised how they are very organized and the animals were marked and each animal has a passport .... very surprising

    ReplyDelete
  3. its amazing! This was my first to visit a farm in the UK, Although the weather was very cold, I felt quite excited and happy! That was my unforgettable time in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its amazing! This was my first to visit a farm in the UK, Although the weather was very cold, I felt quite excited and happy! That was my unforgettable time in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie and Gareth were really kind to let us visit. Are you going to put the audio on the blog Woon? Hope so...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.